Susan Lindgren Reading Champs…Race Your Way to a Good Book!
SLP Read$ is underway! Students are encouraged to read like crazy and ask friends, family, and the community to support their reading with tax deductible donations to our school. This year, our goal is to read 130,000 minutes and raise $35,000! This money is used to fund:
- Family Fun Night, Student Showcase Fair, Math Night, & June Jamboree
- Field trips for ALL STUDENTS to the MN Zoo, Bakken Museum, Westwood Nature Center & more
- Yearbooks, birthday book, & student directories for ALL STUDENTS
If we meet our 130,000 minute, the students will be rewarded with an inflatable obstacle course in gym class on Friday, November 8th!
MAKE DONATIONS EASY!
- Sponsors should provide a flat donation, and students should collect the money up front Checks should be made out to Susan Lindgren PTO and are tax deductible
- Donations can be doubled through corporate match programs: Susan Lindgren PTO is a nonprofit 501(c)(3)
- Online donations can be made with credit card or PayPal at http://susanlindgrenptso.org/
- Envelopes should be handed in on Tuesday, Oct. 29th, regardless of the amount
If you have any questions, please contact SLP Read$ Co-Chair Mindy Krone at 612-807-6038 or [email protected]
Organization name: Susan Lindgren Parent Teacher Student
Mailing address: 4801 W. 41st St., St. Louis Park, MN 55416
Organization type: Educational
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here